- High end department store on Oxford Street
- The flagship store is the second largest shop in the UK
- Selfridges stores are known for architectural innovation and excellence
- Famous for its window displays
It’s shopping, but not as you know it. Discover one-of-a-kind experiences, world-class dining and luxury brands at the department store that started it all, Selfridges Oxford Street, London. Brands as Chanel, Tiffany & Co, Bvlgari, Burberry, Chloe, Gucci and Jimmy Choo can all be found!
LOCATION & STORE HOURS
400 Oxford St, London W1A 1AB, UK
PHONE: +44 800 123400
Monday – Saturday: 9:30 AM – 10 PM
Sunday: 11:30 AM – 6 PM
BRANDS SELFRIDGES CARRIES
Citizens of Humanity
Comme Des Garçons
Herschel Supply Co
rag & bone
The North Face
Tiffany & Co.
For a complete list of brands carried by Selfridges, please click here
- Selfridges can do alterations for clothes that doesn’t quite fit you!
- If you have too much to carry, Selfridges can arrange complimentary delivery of your purchases to your hotel
- You can get the ultimate shopping experience by getting a 2-hour personal shopping consultation!
- From a full head of hair extensions to a mini-manicure, a makeover in Selfridges beauty hall will make you look and feel gorgeous!
- At the bureau de change you can buy or sell currency as well as traveller’s cheques!
The Roof Deck Restaurant and Bar
Enjoy al fresco dining, Californian-style, the latest rooftop restaurant concept. From flavoursome grills to the best guacamole in town, the Roof Deck offers the perfect spot to relish a (hopefully) sunny day, while sipping a delicious seasonal cocktail and eating freshly made summer desserts.
Fashionable French bistro Aubaine serves a delectable menu of classic French dishes in a beautiful environment beside the Shoe Galleries. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served alongside an all-day dining menu.
Champagne & Oyster Bar by Caviar House & Prunier
Located in the Foodhall on G, Champagne & Oyster Bar by Caviar House & Prunier offers all of your seafood favourites, served with a connoisseur’s selection of wines and champagnes.
Harry Gordon’s Bar & Kitchen
Head to our bar in The Wine Shop, named after our founder Harry Gordon Selfridge, to enjoy delicious cocktails made with a dash of British wit, fine wines, craft beers and champagne selected by our expert sommelier. Enjoy your chosen tipple with delicious seasonal salads, charcuterie and cheese. Bar and table service.
Tonkotsu, Soho’s specialist ramen bar has opened its doors in the Foodhall at Selfridges Oxford Street, London.Named after the lip-smacking, creamy ramen typical in Kyushu, Japan’s southern-most island, Tonkotsu serves up a delicious selection of the Japanese dish – from an exclusive chilli chicken ramen to a miso variety made with Shiitake mushrooms for non-meat eaters.
Take your seat at the conveyor belt and be inspired by YO! Sushi’s vibrant flavours, from sushi to katsu curry and ramen dishes. As with all our restaurants, YO! Sushi only serves sustainable fish. Eat in or take away.
Of course there are many more options available!