Saks Fifth Avenue Washington D.C.
Saks Fifth Avenue
- Saks Fifth Avenue is an American luxury department store owned by the oldest commercial corporation in North America, the Hudson's Bay Company. Its main flagship store is located on Fifth Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City
- Each store features unique shopping experiences tailored to fit your needs.
ABOUT SAKS FIFTH AVENUE
Saks Fifth Avenue was the brainchild of Horace Saks and Bernard Gimbel, who operated independent retail stores on New York's 34th Street at Herald Square in the early 1900s. Their dream was to construct a unique specialty store that would become synonymous with fashionable, gracious living.
Each Saks offers a unique experience for customers. At Saks Fifth Avenue on Wisconsin Avenue you'll find:
- FUR SALON: From storage to repairs to restyling, Saks cares for your furs like no place else.
- BEAUTY SERVICES: Find complimentary makeovers, facials and more at Saks beauty counters.
- THE FIFTH AVENUE CLUB: Get styled in a private dressing suite, prepped with personalized selections just for you.
BRANDS CARRIED BY SAKS FIFTH AVENUE
Bond No. 9 New York
Stella McCartney Kids
Alice + Olivia
rag & bone
For a complete list of brands carried by Saks Fifth Avenue, please click here. Please note, all brands listed may not be available in stores; please call the local store prior to visiting for information about specific brands.