- Within the three blocks that encompass Rodeo Drive you will find a multitude of luxury brands and retail shops.
- Throughout the year this area hosts many events such as car shows and holiday celebrations.
ABOUT RODEO DRIVE:
Located in Beverly Hills between Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevard, Rodeo Drive consists of three blocks of upscale boutiques and shops and is known worldwide as of one the most expensive and desired shopping areas.
As one of the area's premier tourist destinations, it is not uncommon to spot many of the rich and famous shopping or dining in one of the many establishments along the boulevard!
Rodeo Drive, Rodeo Dr,
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
TELEPHONE & HOURS: call shops directly to inquire about shop hours or to set up shopping appointments.
- Make the most out of your trip! Schedule shopping appointments at luxury boutiques and avoid waiting in the lines that often accumulate at many of the popular shops.
- Rodeo Drive is a great place to window shop and people-watch if you are looking for something to do without causing too much damage to your wallet!
- Pretty Woman fan? The Regent Beverly Wilshire sits along Rodeo Drive and Wilshire and was the set for the movie where Vivian & Edward (Julia Roberts and Richard Gere) found love in the 1991 film.
SHOPS ON RODEO DRIVE
Dolce & Gabbana
Tiffany & Co.
For a complete list of shops on Rodeo Drive, click here. Please note, all shops listed above may no longer be on Rodeo Drive; please call the local store prior to visiting for information.
Take a break from shopping and enjoy the many great dining options on Rodeo Drive:
- 208 Rodeo
- Bar Nineteen12
- Cabana Café
- Fountain Coffee Room
- On Rodeo Bistro & Lounge
- THE Blvd
- The Polo Lounge
- Beverly Wilshire: this Four Seasons Hotel has a glamorous history that it continues to this day! Being in the heart of Beverly Hills makes it the perfect place to stay, especially if you plan to do a lot of shopping on Rodeo Drive!
- The Beverly Hills Hotel- this hotel is affectionately known as the "Pink Palace" because of it's iconic color. This hotel is famous for its legendary service and special guests!
- Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel- this trendy boutique hotel is located on Rodeo Drive and gracefully combines the elegance of Beverly Hills with the relaxed spirit of Southern California.
Rodeo Drive is located between Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevards in Beverly Hills. From I-405, take the Wilshire or Santa Monica Boulevard exit east. Rodeo Drive intersects either street, just past where they cross.
From Hollywood, follow Sunset Boulevard west and turn left onto Wilshire just after you pass the Beverly Hills Hotel. Continue past Santa Monica Boulevard to the shopping area.