- Macy’s has a total of 728 department stores in the US, with their prominent flagship store at Herald Square, Manhattan NYC.
- Macy’s herald square is well known for its Thanksgiving Day Parade, Holiday Window Displays and Visits with Santa during Christmas.
- Macy’s is famous for their extensive sales and wide array of merchandise.
- Macy’s is the largest U.S. department store company.
When visiting NYC you can’t miss Macy’s, everything you can imagine is being sold here, from retail to high-end luxury brands.The flagship store in NYC covers almost an entire New York City block and features about 1.1 million square feet of retail space.
LOCATION & STORE HOURS
Macy's NYC Herald Square 151 W 34TH ST
New York, NY 10001
Phone: +1 212-695-4400
Monday – Saturday: 10 AM – 10 PM
Sunday: 10 AM – 9 PM
Macy’s Herald Square contains 10 floors and has wide product range from men/women/kids fashion to footwear, home products, beauty, jewelry, handbags & accessories. At the entrance it is helpful to get a visitors guide, this brochure lists which departments (and designers) are available on each floor, where the restrooms are and where you can stop to grab something to eat or drink.
BRANDS CARRIED BY MACY'S
Dolce & Gabbana
INC International Concepts
Jones New York
kate spade new york
Martha Stewart Collection
Polo Ralph Lauren
The North Face
For a complete list of brands carried by Macy's, please click here
- International shoppers can get a discount card for 11% off most purchases at the Visitor’s Center.
- Weekdays before lunch are the least crowded times to visit Macy’s.
- Ask the cashier if you’d like to have your purchases shipped home.
- The lower floors tend to be more crowded than the upper floors.
*On the 2nd floor of Macy's Herald Square, the Visitor's Service Area makes your experience easier. Their service includes:
- Shopping Assistance
- Tourist Information
- Coat & Luggage check
- Language Assistance
Indulge between shopping.
On the 3rd floor you can find Starbucks Coffee.
On the 4th floor Auntie Anne’s Pretzels, Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream, and Jimmy’s Pizza.
On the 6th floor is Stella 34 Trattoria, a modern Italian trattoria that offers great views of the Empire State Building. The menu features Neapolitan pizza from wood-burning ovens, al forno entrées, house-made pasta, fresh salads, "piccoli piatti" (signature Italian antipasti designed for sharing) and an extensive, all-Italian wine list.
On the 8th floor you can find Au Bon Pain, this is a bakery café that has 37 year of history of serving guests a variety of delicious baked goods including fresh-baked bread, croissants, cookies, muffins, scones and specialty items, as well as signature breakfast and lunch sandwiches, wraps, salads and soups.