- Macy’s newly renovated LA flagship store
- The store spans four levels and is over 22.000 square feet.
- The third floor contains a new luxury movie theater.
- Macy’s is famous for their extensive sales and wide array of merchandise.
- Macy’s is the largest U.S. department store company.
ABOUT MACY'S LA
Los Angeles is the city where are all celebrities gather to shop and pick up the latest fashion trends. When visiting LA you can’t miss the new Macy’s Flagship store on The Bloc.
All new innovative shopping ideas has been put into this store so expect a shopping experience you never had before. From a wide food variety, shop-in-shop brands and even a luxury movie theater, Macy’s at the bloc has it all.
LOCATION & STORE HOURS
750 West 7th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017-3700, USA
(Located across the street from the 7th Street Metro Station).
Monday – Saturday: 10 AM – 9 PM
Sunday: 11 AM – 8 PM
BRANDS CARRIED BY MACY'S
Dolce & Gabbana
INC International Concepts
Jones New York
kate spade new york
Martha Stewart Collection
Polo Ralph Lauren
The North Face
Macy’s offers an incredible selection products and the best brands, tailored to each and every customer, while providing an experience that transcends ordinary shopping.
The Macy’s at The Bloc consists of 3 levels:
First Level: Women's Fashion, Cosmetics, Fragrances, Jewelry & Watches, Handbags, Hoisery, Women's Shoes, Men's Collections, Dress Furnishings, Men's Shoes, Men's Sportswear, Suits, Young Men's and the Sunglass Hut.
Second Level: Women's Sportswear, Women's Coats & Swim (Seasonal), Women's Dresses & Suits, Intimate Apparel, Women's Juniors, Macy Woman, Maternity, Petites, Women's Restroom and the Visitor Center.
Third Level: Children's, Luggage, Housewares, Mattresses, Textiles, Bridal Registry, Cards & Wrap, Employment Kiosk, Executive Offices, Human Resources Watch Repair and the Restrooms.
- International shoppers can get a discount card good for 11% off most purchases at the Visitor’s Center.
- Weekdays before lunch are the least crowded times to visit Macy’s.
- Macy’s LA offers a $35 shopping package which contains several samples of top brands, a tote bag, gift cards and coupons for all over the city of LA.
- The Go Card Sales Center offers a citywide pass giving discounted admissions to over 35 top attractions.
The Visitors Center located on the second floor can make your shopping trip easier. Their services include:
- Shopping Assistance
- Tourist information (from sightseeing attractions to restaurants)
- Coat and luggage check
- Language Assistance