- Macy's has recently renovated this L.A. flagship store which now encompasses four floors and over 22,000 sq. ft.
- On the third floor of this flagship store you will find a new, luxury movie theater.
- Macy’s is famous for their extensive sales and wide array of merchandise.
Macy's has become an iconic American brand since it's opening in 1858. Throughout the years, Macy's has been a pioneer in the department store industry through its business practices and retail "firsts". All new innovative retail concepts have been implemented in this store so all shoppers have an amazing shopping experience. Within this Macy's you'll find a wide variety of dining options, luxury and retail brands, and a brand new movie theater!
No need to stress while shopping! Store associates working in the Visitor's Center (located on the second floor) are ready to assist you with any of your shopping needs. A few of their services include:
- Shopping assistance
- Tourist information (information about sightseeing, attractions, and restaurants)
- Coat and luggage check
- Language assistance
LOCATION & STORE HOURS
750 West 7th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017-3700, USA
(Located across the street from the 7th Street Metro Station).
TELEPHONE: +1 213-628-9311
Monday – Saturday: 10 AM – 9 PM
Sunday: 11 AM – 8 PM
Hours may differ on holidays.
BRANDS CARRIED BY MACY'S
Dolce & Gabbana
INC International Concepts
Jones New York
kate spade new york
Martha Stewart Collection
Polo Ralph Lauren
The North Face
For a complete list of brands carried by Macy's, please click here. Please note, all brands listed may not be available in stores; please call the local store prior to visiting for information about specific brands.
Macy’s offers an incredible selection products and the best brands, tailored to each and every customer, while providing an experience that transcends ordinary shopping.
The Macy’s at The Bloc consists of 3 levels:
First Level: Women's Fashion, Cosmetics, Fragrances, Jewelry & Watches, Handbags, Hoisery, Women's Shoes, Men's Collections, Dress Furnishings, Men's Shoes, Men's Sportswear, Suits, Young Men's and the Sunglass Hut.
Second Level: Women's Sportswear, Women's Coats & Swim (Seasonal), Women's Dresses & Suits, Intimate Apparel, Women's Juniors, Macy Woman, Maternity, Petites, Women's Restroom and the Visitor Center.
Third Level: Children's, Luggage, Housewares, Mattresses, Textiles, Bridal Registry, Cards & Wrap, Employment Kiosk, Executive Offices, Human Resources Watch Repair and the Restrooms.
- International shoppers can get a discount card for 11% off most purchases at the Visitor’s Center.
- Weekdays before lunch are the least crowded times to visit Macy’s.
- Ask the cashier if you’d like to have your purchases shipped home.
- Macy’s LA offers a $35 shopping package which contains several samples of top brands, a tote bag, gift cards and coupons for all over the city of LA.
- The Go Card Sales Center offers a citywide pass giving discounted admissions to over 35 top attractions.