- Macy’s has over 740 department stores in the US
- Macy’s is famous for their extensive sales and wide array of merchandise.
- Macy’s is the largest U.S. department store company.
Macy's, established in 1858, is the Great American Department Store - an iconic retailing brand over 740 stores operating coast-to-coast and online. Macy's State Street offers a first class selection of top fashion brands including Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Clinique, Estee Lauder & Levis. In addition to shoes and clothing, Macy's has a wide variety of housewares, gifts and furniture. Plan your visit to 111 North State Street Chicago IL 60602 today!
Make sure you visit the Visitor’s Service Area to make your shopping trip easier. Their services include:
- Personal Syling
- Salon Services
- Gift Wrapping
111 North State Street Chicago, IL 60602
Monday – Saturday: 10 AM – 9 PM
Sunday: 10 AM – 7 PM
Hours may differ on holidays.
PHONE: +1 (312) 781-1000
- International shoppers may be able to receive discounts on many of their purchases; visit the Visitor's Center for more information!
- Weekdays before lunch are the least crowded times to visit Macy’s.
- Ask the cashier if you’d like to have your purchases shipped home.
BRANDS CARRIED BY MACY'S
Dolce & Gabbana
INC International Concepts
Jones New York
kate spade new york
Martha Stewart Collection
Polo Ralph Lauren
The North Face
For a complete list of brands carried by Macy's, please click here. Please note, all brands listed may not be available in stores; please call the local store prior to visiting for information about specific brands.