- Located on Great Marlborough Street in the West End of London
- Luxury shopping
- Offering innovative and eclectic designs to the public.
- Known for its floral and graphic prints
Liberty is a department store on Great Marlborough Street in the West End of London, which sells luxury goods including women's, men's and children's fashion, cosmetics and fragrances, jewelry, accessories, homeware, furniture, stationery and gifts, and is known for its floral and graphic prints.
Complete your visit to the store by relaxing in the stylish surroundings of the newly refurbished Café Liberty. You can enjoy breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner in the airy, vibrant restaurant on the second floor. It's the perfect place for a glass of wine or a luxury afternoon tea, and our selection of delicious sharing platters is not to be missed.
MONDAY TO SATURDAY:
- Breakfast: 10am – 12pm
- Lunch: 12 – 6pm
- Afternoon Tea: 3 – 6pm
- Brunch: 12 – 4pm
- Afternoon Tea: 12 – 5pm
LOCATION & STORE HOURS
Regent St, Carnaby,
London W1B 5AH, UK
TELEPHONE: +44 20 7734 1234
Monday – Saturday: 10 AM– 8 PM
Sunday: 11:30 AM – 6 PM
Store hours may differ on holidays.
BRANDS CARRIED BY LIBERTY LONDON
Bumble & Bumble
Comme Des Garçons
kate spade new york
Oscar De La Renta
Zadig & Voltaire
For a complete list of brands Liberty London carried, please click here. Please note, all brands listed may not be available in stores; please call the local store prior to visiting for information about specific brands.
- On the fourth floor, Liberty has an in-store furnishing fabrics department stocks an extensive range of luxurious designer fabrics to suit any project for your home, including designs from Designers Guild, Sanderson, Mulberry, Ralph Lauren and Timorous Beasties.
- Don’t forget to visit Skin Laundry at Liberty where laser and light therapy has left the doctor’s office and arrived in a Liberty treatment room. Skin Laundry treatments refresh and deep clean the skin, improving its general quality over time, and leaving you looking instantly refreshed.
- You can find Murdock London in the menswear department on the lower ground floor. Murdock offers a range of indulgent shaving treatments, haircuts, facials and male manicures, which will leave you feeling relaxed, refreshed and looking your best.
- With each garment and accessory hand-sourced by buyer Stelios, their designer vintage departments on the second, ground and lower ground floors are treasure troves of covetable, one-off items. From Chanel handbags to Louis Vuitton luggage and vintage wedding dresses, each piece is professionally cleaned and restored before it hits the shop floor.
You will find Liberty’s iconic store at: Regent Street, London W1B 5AH. Please note: their main entrance is located on Great Marlborough Street
- Oxford Circus – Central, Bakerloo and Victoria lines
- Piccadilly Circus – Piccadilly and Bakerloo Lines
- Liberty is accessible from the following buses: 3, 6, 12, 13, 15, 23, 53, X53, 88, 94, 139, 159 and C2