- One of New York City’s first department stores
- Known for their signature small, medium, and big brown bags
- Carries many of the world’s leading luxury brands.
- Offers personal shopping assistance
Bloomingdale's began in 1972 when brothers Joseph and Lyman Bloomingdale opened the first store in New York City. Bloomingdale's has become a leader in fashion, a reputation stemming from their work with up-and-coming designers of the time such as Ralph Lauren, Perry Ellis, and Norma Kamali. Bloomingdale's now has stores all over the United States, including Honolulu!
Bloomingdale's Honolulu allows you to shop their extensive collection of designer brands close to the beautiful beaches of Hawaii. Their product selection includes menswear, women's apparel, kids apparel, shoes, handbags, and accessories, plus many products for the home!
All Bloomingdale's locations have a visitors area with associates dedicated to making your experience the absolute best possible. Their services include: personal shopping assistance, translator assistance, multi-lingual store directories, coat and package check, and currency exchange.
- For assistance finding specific brands or departments, Bloomingdale's has created a free iPhone/Android app which contains maps, restaurant information, and access to special offers and store events.
- Weekdays before lunch are the least crowded times to visit.
- During the holiday season, the store is more crowded than usual, so be patient!
- If you’ll be shopping for a while, take advantage of the baggage check/coat check.
- Ask the cashier if you would like to have you purchases shipped home.
BRANDS CARRIED BY BLOOMINGDALE'S
Alice and Olivia
Dolce & Gabbana
Elizabeth & James
kate spade new york
MARC by Marc Jacobs
Oscar de la Renta
Polo Ralph Lauren
3.1. Phillip Lim
7 For All Mankind
For a complete list of brands carried by Bloomingdale's, please click here. Please note, all brands listed may not be available in stores; please call the local store prior to visiting for information about specific brands.