- Known for their signature small, medium, and big brown bags
- Carries many of the world’s leading luxury brands.
- Offers personal shopping assistance
Bloomingdale's began in 1972 when brothers Joseph and Lyman Bloomingdale opened the first store in New York City. Bloomingdale's has become a leader in fashion, a reputation stemming from their work with up-and-coming designers of the time such as Ralph Lauren, Perry Ellis, and Norma Kamali. Bloomingdale's now has stores all over the United States, including one in Aventura!
When visiting Bloomingdale's, visit their service area on the first floor if you need help or have any questions about the store! A few of their services include:
- Personal Shopping Assistance
- Translators and Multi-lingual Store Directories
- Coat and Package Check
- Currency Exchange
- Weekdays before lunch are the least crowded times to visit.
- During the holiday season, the store is more crowded than usual, so be patient!
- If you’ll be shopping for a while, take advantage of the baggage check/coat check.
- There is personal shopping assistance and international visitor services
LOCATION & STORE HOURS
The Aventura Mall,
19555 Biscayne Boulevard,
Aventura, FL 33180
Monday - Wednesday: 10 AM – 9:30 PM
Thursday - Saturday : 10 AM – 10 PM
Sunday: 12:00 PM – 08:30 PM
Hours may differ on holidays.
PHONE: (305) 792-1000
BRANDS CARRIED BY BLOOMINGDALE'S
Alex and Ani
Alice and Olivia
Cinq a Sept
Dolce & Gabbana
Elizabeth & James
Jo Malone London
kate spade new york
MARC by Marc Jacobs
Oscar de la Renta
Polo Ralph Lauren
rag & bone
The North Face
3.1. Phillip Lim
7 For All Mankind
For a complete list of brands carried by Bloomingdale's, please click here. Please note, all brands listed may not be available in stores; please call the local store prior to visiting for information about specific brands.